[Noisebridge-discuss] More lounge-like atmosphere @ nb

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jun 23 18:35:13 UTC 2010

   thanks to erin's organizing, we've got a start on
local lights: switches to control lights in different
areas of the space. work left to do is
* terminate the pipes going up to the ceiling by
adding junction boxes and additional pipes on the
ceiling to go to more junction boxes that will have
flexible conduit (metal clad or some such) going to
light fixtures.
* pull wires
* install switches
* redo existing light fixtures per locales.

   if you want to help, great! probably best to
send email to build at lists.noisebridge.net letting
the build list folks know; they'll know where the
materials and tools are (along with instructions
about doing).