[Noisebridge-discuss] Flooring work! Sanding nearly complete, someone please vaccuum

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Jun 24 06:49:33 UTC 2010

Awesome people, the sanding is almost completely done!  Thanks to Quirk
as always, plus Al, Everfalling, and Ozzy (and possibly others I don't
know about).  Anyone who planned on sanding later, there are a couple of
spots remaining, with blue tape around; pull up the tape and spend a
minute or two at each spot.  Also vaccuuming would be great if someone
can do that, as it is kind of dusty.

Sealing and finishing.  Miloh, Jim, both of you have mentioned to me
that you can pick up some of these items.  Please coordinate amongst
yourselves so we don't get extra.

I'll start in on sealing on Saturday.  Helpers welcome!  Let me know if
you can come, I haven't worked out timing or anything yet so we can
coordinate if you have specific times you can come work.

Thanks all
Rachel