[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandsaw status

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jun 29 16:42:20 UTC 2010

   i'm willing to put out for a metal cutting
band saw blade or two. i might need some
pointing-to so's to identify which saw and
maybe where's a good supplier. very helpful
tip on blade selection, by the way.
   my application is a fairly heavy guage of
sheet brass; takes a long time to cut with a
hand-held sabre saw--it cuts, but sloooowwwww.
result should be guitar pickup rings.