[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:59:51 UTC 2010

No serious climbing involved. Cell phones won't do any good, even on
different networks we were not able to get a reliable signal. The main
things:
 -sun screen
 -water
 -hats for sun shade
 -water
 -at least one good first aid kit for the group
 -water
 -good hiking shoes/boots
 -frs type radios would be good if folks have them
 -water
 -munchies
 -poison oak/ivy wipes

B.