[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Geoff Horne horne at slc.com.au
Wed Jun 30 20:23:43 UTC 2010

On 6/30/10 12:36 PM, Glen Jarvis wrote:
> This same question has been asked many times.... If we can get the
> coordinates of the payload's last location, we can make this happen...

Right.

There are plenty of people who are prepared to assemble a posse, throw on
backpacks, gather their iron spikes, 10' poles, 50' of rope, wetsuits,
avalung, biohazard gear, soap, sherpas, rabies kits, snake antivenom,
gazallkions of water and bear spray without actually knowing where they are
going...

Can we at least determine what the problem is before we work a solution ?