[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:03:12 UTC 2010

Actually it looks like we were slightly off in the location that we were
looking on Sunday. The Googles got all confused and lead us to where we
told it to take us and not where we wanted to go.

So it is in the same general area, just a couple hills away.
  37°29.02' N 121°27.88' W

So if people are able to recover this weekend, great. If not the
original team will make another attempt the weekend after.

B.