[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Charles Collicutt charles at collicutt.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 23:30:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 02:59:15PM -0700, Glen Jarvis wrote:
> Charles (and all others interested), I'd like to leave so that we're onsite
> by daybreak. That's pretty early in the morning, but it will reduce the heat
> as we're hiking.

So could we meet at Noisebridge early on Saturday (the 3rd) morning?

The payload's last known location is 37°29.02' N 121°27.88' W

Civil twilight at those co-ordinates will begin at 5:19am on Saturday with
sunrise itself at 5:49am. (According to
http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/rs-one-day-world )

How long do you think it will take to get there?

--
Charles

"I'm a Solipsist, and I must say I'm surprised there aren't more of us."
    -- Letter received by Bertrand Russell