[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jun 30 23:36:53 UTC 2010

It's a 1 hour 55 minute drive according to Google.

Do you have any GPS system?

Also, although 5:49 am seems awfully early, think about how almost 2 hour
drive there, etc.  If we don't leave early, and if we have slow starts in
the morning, we'll end up showing up around mid-day.

Although we don't have to be there at day break exactly, it would be nice to
be there early.

Is showing up at noisebridge at 4 a.m., and driving out at either 4 am or
4:30 am too early for you?

Also, I don't know how difficult some of the access roads are to get to. We
also need to coordinate with the previous email author about arranging to be
on their property from the property owner.

Cheers,

Glen

--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe