[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 3/2/10

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:50:57 UTC 2010

Meeting started.
The usual stuff was described.
Membership binder was read.
There was a proposal to make everyone executive director. All of the
attendants agreed.
Seth read some stuff from the bylaws that were actually filed.
We learned that Noisebridge does not have ED, we have a President.
Zedd said that the plumbing is finished unless something goes wrong
Also, The board should replace the President yearly, but it specifically
says should.
The current President removed his hood, and gave a rousing speech about how
much it sucked to be ED, and stated that he would now like to only be
referred to as Mr. President.
There were massive amounts of discussion about who should be President.
Zedd was told that there was water on the floor by the bathroom, and
scampered off to stop the water.
More discussion about who should be President.
Jof was decided on, because he was the fastest in the robot building contest
that we decided was the correct way to choose the President.
Mr. President did cartwheels.
The meeting was concluded.