[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 3/2/10

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Mar 3 08:54:33 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Zedd Epstein's message of Wed Mar 03 00:50:57 -0800 2010:
> Jof was decided on, because he was the fastest in the robot building contest
> that we decided was the correct way to choose the President.

Although I was not actually there, it was my understanding that the
meeting got to a point where everyone agreed that the next person to
walk through the door should be the President.

I walked through the door next.

Sadly, I haven't built robots in a while.

--j