[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello Noisebridge, Modal Kombat show or talk or demo ?

David Hindman modalkombat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 18:20:01 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

Allow myself to introduce... myself. I'm David Hindman with the "band" Modal
Kombat. We play shows in which our real guitars control characters in video
games. We're going to be in the bay area March 27-April 4 playing some
shows, and numerous folks have pointed me in your direction.  It looks like
noisebridge would be a great place to maybe do a little performance or demo,
and talk about controlling video games with real musical instruments, and
just hang out and play video games with guitars or other instruments. It can
be as max/msp/jitter/arduino nerdy as it needs to be. We're available March
29, 31, April 1 if anyone might be interested in this kind of event. If so,
would anyone like participate or help out in organizing?

Some info/videos of the project are here:
www.modalkombat.com

Cheers!

David Hindman
www.modalkombat.com