[Noisebridge-discuss] Unlocking the door via SMS

Micah Lee micahflee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:32:23 UTC 2010

I finally got around to making it so I can unlock the Noisebridge door
from my Android phone, which isn't too hard because I have internet
access on it. But what about people who don't have internet on their
phones but still want to unlock the door?

I just made a Google Voice account and wrote a python daemon that
checks text messages it receives every 5 seconds, and if it receives
"open sesame" then it unlocks the door. I haven't actually set it up
on pony yet or given anyone the number. Should I?

micah