[Noisebridge-discuss] Chemistry at Noisebridge

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:09:28 UTC 2010

A few of my projects lately have meandered into chemistry, and I'm
planning on doing some of them at Noisebridge.  I thought I'd just put
it out there to allow people to hem and haw _before_ I do cyanotype in
the kitchen.  I promise I'll clean up!

Additionally, anyone interested in the following should email me:

-helping plumb the darkroom so we can do chemistry there instead
-building/donating/buying miscellaneous chemistry equipment; right now
we're contemplating a monolith column and pressure vac for low temp
boiling.
-organizing a kid-friendly ph experiment day (possibly this weekend!)
where we make various anthocyanin based ph indicators from produce.

-Kelly