[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking Circuit Benders & instrument builders for Saturday

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 23:42:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

   I've been building experimental instruments with kids for
something called Open Make, for the past 3 Saturdays at the
Exploratorium. It's put together by the folks who run the Maker Faire.

   This
month the theme is musical instruments, they would love for some
circuit benders or experimental musical instrument builders to
participate in this event. No pay, but it's really an incredible
experience, you can makr whatever you want. Building goes from noon
until three.

   If anyone would like to bring their stuff and work on a project or free-form workshop, please contact me offline.

Thanks,
Walter