[Noisebridge-discuss] Bangkok hackerspace members coming to San Francisco

Kirit Sælensminde kirit at felspar.com
Tue Mar 30 08:20:22 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right list -- if not apologies.

Myself and my wife are going to be in San Francisco from April  to April
20th and another of our members is over at the same time for Chirp (the
Twitter conference) and will be around for other things from the 16th.

If we can make it out for the 5 minutes of fame meetup on the 15th that
sounds like a good time to meet people. If it's of interest I could do 5
minutes on the Bangkok hackerspace, the BarCamps here in SE Asia and a
quick rundown of the projects that are going on.

Bangspace <http://bangspace.org/> is only just over 3 months old and the
first hackerspace in Thailand, so it's all very new here yet. We were
lucky enough to be visited by Phillip Langlois of /tmp/lab in Paris very
early on and got a load of good ideas from him. Hopefully we can pick up
a load more from Noisebridge.

Kirit