[Noisebridge-discuss] Bangkok hackerspace members coming to San Francisco

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Mar 30 18:33:34 UTC 2010

Hi Kirit, Welcome!

It would be fantastic if you and your associates would stop by
Noisebridge, we'd love to meet you.  I think there's a very good chance
that the 5moF organizers can fit you in and I would love to hear about
the current state of hacking in Thailand.  I bet we could get some good
ideas from you all as well.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Rachel