[Noisebridge-discuss] Scanner Available?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:21:49 UTC 2010

If there is a scanner available, then that'd be great.  If there is not one readily availble, how about bringing the stack of papers to a place and have them do it for us?  It would be painless, and only cost a few dollars.  I think this could easily be paid for by a few dollars of NB funds.

Once scanned, having it up on our wiki for everyone to see will be really sweet.  And it would be helpful for other non-profit groups that want to benefit from all our work on gaining 501(c)(3) status.

Mitch.