[Noisebridge-discuss] Scanner Available?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Mar 5 00:29:15 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Mitch Altman's message of Thu Mar 04 16:21:49 -0800 2010:

> If there is a scanner available, then that'd be great.  If there is not one readily availble, how about bringing the stack of papers to a place and have them do it for us?  It would be painless, and only cost a few dollars.  I think this could easily be paid for by a few dollars of NB funds.
>

> Once scanned, having it up on our wiki for everyone to see will be really sweet.  And it would be helpful for other non-profit groups that want to benefit from all our work on gaining 501(c)(3) status.

Indeed, it would help support our goals of open access to the
information.

Will copy shops scan and give you digital files of the documents?
I'm searching around now.

I saw the copy of the documents that Seth has, and I know at least one
section is stapled, so a flatbed might be nice for those few pages.

--j