[Noisebridge-discuss] Interested in a PyCon Unconference Event?

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Sat Mar 6 19:49:33 UTC 2010

Ouch, communication failure. I think, if memories serve well, that what
was being joked about was the failure to copy the standard meeting
template for that day's meeting notes beforehand, so "there was no
meeting, only Zuul." See Ghostbusters for reference.

Glen, please go ahead and reapply for membership consensus by putting
your name on the agenda for the next meeting.

Also, Hello, people who sponsored Glen? You could have been aware of
this / cared enough about Glen's eligibility enough to straighten this
out, eh?  :P

- Ceren