[Noisebridge-discuss] Yuri's Night

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 03:02:07 UTC 2010

Eh.  They had burners (gate) doing security there, due to the...
difficulties of regular security people interacting with the artists.  It
was like a special security zone or something.

When I did the thing with the FLG there, I had to haggle a lot to get enough
crew tickets to run the piece, and we got the largest allowance of any group
there.  What strikes me as a good idea is to have /several/ noisebridge
groups putting together proposals so each can get a small batch of tickets.
but they're really whiny about awarding them - much more so than other
events I've done.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/