[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen update

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Sun Mar 7 09:19:29 UTC 2010

Conduit installed. Currently not bound to water heater to make pulling wire
easier.

Didn't manage to pull the wire, but fishtape and wires are there, waiting
for someone who can wrap wires around fish tape and pull/push.

Conduit also needs to be bound to ceiling.

I just remembered that I forgot to turn on the kitchen circuitbreakers
before leaving and I am too beat to go back.