[Noisebridge-discuss] Where's the red payphone?

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Thu Mar 11 01:09:18 UTC 2010

Sure. The number that previously went to the payphone still works and
is hooked up to a Cisco VoIP phone presently and has been for several
months. The phone booth will make it's way back to Noisebridge  at
least for our Maker Faire exhibition.

On this subject if anyone wants to help out with the project, namely
getting a permanent computer setup that would be great. Contact me for
details.

-Ani