[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Club Mate Time Again

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:13:27 UTC 2010

They cost us $2650 to deliver 800 bottles (one pallet) to our door at 83C last time.  We drank them all up in about 4 months.  We broke even on the whole thing, asking $4 per bottle (lots of bottles were consumed by people who didn't give any money to NB).  The whole thing was funded by NB members (not by NB).

We also need more NB T-shirts!  People love our T-shirts everywhere I go.  If I could have some with me as I travel, I'd be able to make a small pile of money for NB.

Mitch.