[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Club Mate Time Again

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Mar 19 09:01:24 UTC 2010

Just figured I'd give people an update on the sub-topic this thread picked up.

Disclaimer:
I'm not intending to suggest any problems with the system, advocate
any solutions, or otherwise present any opinion in this email.

I've been collecting the money from the drink tin pretty regularly for
the past month.  Since the last costco run, we've collected $230.  The
costco run itself was $260, however there are still at least 30 cans
of soda left -- so if we got just $1 per can, we'd break even.

For those looking for more specifics, here are the dates I collected
the money and the amounts I collected:

2/19 $36 (Friday after 5mof)
2/23 $26
2/28 $24
3/8 $70
3/14 $40 (collected before pi day began)
3/14 $23 (collected at the end of pi day)
3/18 $11

Jeffrey