[Noisebridge-discuss] Who wants Kilograms of Shapelock?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 12 20:38:29 UTC 2010

I should also mention that I hope to have a "DIY Fridge Magnet" party where
we all make and paint Shapelock/neodymium fridge magnets!  My 18mo kid loves
magnets, but neodymium magnets are dangerous and most fridge magnets are too
wimpy to stick.  I have 100, 8mm * 2mm button magnets off of e-bay, I am
sourcing Shapelock, I am hoping to keep the material costs for the class
around $5 (for a couple magnets and some volume of Shapelock.)

Details once I get my source!