[Noisebridge-discuss] Who wants Kilograms of Shapelock?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Mar 14 04:41:36 UTC 2010

OK folks!  It looks like we're up to at least 60kg, up to 80kg:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Polycaprolactone

Sorry I haven't replied to everyone personally.

Here is how I imagine this going down.

   - Get quote from TRIISO
   - Paypal for the materials
   - Order based on Paypal
   - Ship to Noisebridge
   - Get a scale, weigh it out, and bundle it for people.

Does Noisebridge have a Paypal account we can use?  I can do this, I don't
care, but I understand if people would rather use something more
"official."  I'd prefer it as well.

Thanks all!  I hope to have a huge CAPA 6800 party once we get it!