[Noisebridge-discuss] Transparent Tor-ification

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Mar 15 01:33:57 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Sai Emrys's message of Sun Mar 14 18:09:19 -0700 2010:
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
>
> > Some day someone will get around to putting an AP up on vlan702 and
> > make a little wifi tor network that will anonymize outbound traffic.
> >

>  That would be awesome.
>
> Of course, I'd probably still use my local tor client & proxy...

Probably still a good idea if you've actually got something to protect.

Open wifi and plain HTTP leads to fail. Some way of running a switch
with short patch cables from each port, and a VLAN/Router for each could
be a longer-term link-layer security option.

--j