[Noisebridge-discuss] Transparent Tor-ification

Ryan Castellucci ryan.castellucci at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:17:50 UTC 2010

Another thing that would be awesome: transparent routing of .onion
addresses, and set up such that it works for services other than HTTP.

IIRC, tor support acting as a dns server that will serve up ip
addresses in a specified range, then route that ip address to an onion
site if you have a route for those ips to the tor server.

--
Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/