[Noisebridge-discuss] Who wants Kilograms of Shapelock?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:53:41 UTC 2010

Yes, I ran into Sai yesterday who was wandering around the space looking for
the EL fabric sample he'd ordered that no one knows where it landed.  It's
probably a bad idea.

If you want, we're setting up offices in Redwood City, surprisingly close to
where you live, Corey.  I'm thinking it wouldn't be hard to receive it
there. I could drive it up to Noisebridge with some help loading the van.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/