[Noisebridge-discuss] [Swarm] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:56:51 UTC 2010

Oh wow.  Indeed, I missed a decimal.  I suppose we can get all drug-lord and
get our scales and baggies out to divide out the stuff with.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/