[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 19 21:50:38 UTC 2010

I need to set up an account with Tri-Iso for Noisebridge and they have
several questions regarding Noisebridge.  This begs the question, should I
be performing this purchase as Noisebridge or as myself?  I think having an
account at Tri-Iso, which is a large distributor of chemicals, might be a
good thing for Noisebridge.

Also, there will be CA sales tax.  UGH!  Because we are not a reseller, we
will be taxed.  So, I am going to need to bump the price up AGAIN.  We're
looking at 16 bucks a KG. *headdesk*.

I am going to, at this point, ask people to pledge in .5kg increments and
pledge as if $18 is an acceptable price just in case shipping chargers or
other unseen charges arise.  I will not bill people until I have something
awaiting my signature.

In other news, I am getting a sample sent to me and should get it next week
just to make sure it's the stuff we want.  I'd getting shipped to my door
and I will throw it in boiling water and work it and let everyone know just
how awesome it is.

Anyway.  That's all the news that's fit to print.

Here's the info they need for Noisebridge:

*Shipping address and contact info: (??????)*

*Billing and address and contact number: (Corey McGuire, etc.)*

*Accounts payable contact: (Corey McGuire)*

*Tax EIN number: **(??????)*

*If SB is reselling the CAPA 6800 in a product: (No)*

--
Success is a tasty spirit distilled from bitter failure
--Coreyfro