[Noisebridge-discuss] File format specification

Bryan Beeley bryan at beeley.org
Fri Mar 19 16:16:11 UTC 2010

It may be worth taking a look at M's JSON (or mjson).  I looked at both
json-c and mjson for a project I started back in September and decided
on mjson.  Unfortunately I don't remember the reasoning behind my
decision, but I can say that I was pretty happy in using it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjson/

Bryan