[Noisebridge-discuss] File format specification

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:20:05 UTC 2010

Just want to chime in that as far as data interchange formats go JSON
makes me feel happy.

It is stupid simple and tends to be widely support with lots of
libraries. Binary data can be hex or base64 encoded.

For me when I see a good JSON object I hardly even need to look at the
specification. It's pretty clear what is what.

-Jeff