[Noisebridge-discuss] Binocular microscope

dpc weasel at meer.net
Fri Mar 19 19:37:09 UTC 2010

Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> writes:

> So, when I've done microscope dissection and electrode work, we had
> these great holder things with xyz knobs to make minute movements.  Is
> there some equivalent for this?

of the ones i've seen, sometimes there's a small 'table' but you're
limited by your own motor control to do the soldering/rework itself.

\p
---
It is a piece of idle sentimentality that truth, merely as truth, has
any inherent power denied to error of prevailing against the dungeon and
the stake. - John Stuart Mill