[Noisebridge-discuss] Binocular microscope

dpc weasel at meer.net
Fri Mar 19 19:34:48 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> writes:

> I can donate $50 towards a NB stereo scope suitable for fine circuit
> work.  Anybody else interested in contributing?  And, who can organize
> the purchase -- I'm too busy until April.

i'd go in on one of those.

is the one from your link 'good enough'? i've never really gotten to
touch/use the scopes at work to know what to look for, but would be
happy to take care of the purchase/etc.

\p

---
We have two eyes to see two sides of things, but there must be a third
eye which will see everything at the same time and yet not see
anything. That is to understand Zen. - D. T. Suzuki