[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino hacking session at NB?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Mar 20 00:05:27 UTC 2010

Fair enough.  I strongly suspect that if you put a moderate amount of
effort into organizing and promoting such an event, that plenty of
people would come to it.  You know, remind us here 4 or 5 times, put it
on the wiki, cross-post to dorkbot and the squidlist and so on.  At this
distance out, you can probably pick any time that suits him (and you)
and just decide.

:)