[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino hacking session at NB?

Tomm tomm.fire at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 00:41:09 UTC 2010

My $0.02: it seems like one can walk into noisebridge at any given
moment and find someone that's fluent in Arduino and/or AVR.  Most
noisebridge folks on the discuss list (which are the hardcore group, in
my mind) are likely not as interested in an Arduino hacking session
because they already know they can get this info anytime they want.  The
(lack of) response from the discuss list likely isn't representative of
the needs of the wider community.

If the event is publicized as Rachel suggests, my guess is that you'll
pull in a group of noisebridge-light people & other interested people
from outside noisebridge, which is a good thing for both these people
and noisebridge.

So... if I were talking to your friend, I'd recommend that he buy a
ticket and work to promote the event.  Built it, and they will come.

    Tom