[Noisebridge-discuss] Any chance in hell this might work?

Red ShuttleGunner redshuttlegunner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:53:02 UTC 2010

perfectly reasonable question.  physical security systems are crap.  people
who build video analytics software (that "we can read your licence plate on
the far side of the corporate parking lot" stuff) are indeed the kind of
microsoft koolaid-sipping idiot app programmers who would drop unscrubbed
input into the backend.

I love it.  will take this picture with me to ISC West (physical security
conference this week in 'Vegas, where I'm doing a talk.)

Yes, sensible developers aware of 21st century coding defenses could
trivially survive this, were it to get back a rationally designed set of
equipment that might read this.

Like I said, not the folks running the monitoring cameras...