[Noisebridge-discuss] Any chance in hell this might work?

Matt Brannock heisroot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:18:47 UTC 2010

Maybe when the OCR fails, it's passed to a human being to interpret. If the
human being decides to enter the full line, and their entry form does no
validation/sanitization, it's conceivable.

I've seen physical security system software (especially surveillance
software). Unbelievably awful.

Still quite a long shot...