[Noisebridge-discuss] [Space] Yuri's Night Noisebridge presence

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:29:37 UTC 2010

We aren't going to be tethering that high. Really, want we want to see
happen is just high enough to get a goof view of the outside area
while still having some detail of it. Nicolai and I were assuming
about 75 feet or so.
I'd like to have a meeting with all involved sometime this week-
either tomorow before or after the NB meeting, or Thursday.
This includes not only those associated with the balloon, but also
what to go in the NB booth. I'd like to see some more clearly defined
projects than have been at Maker Faire or Robogames.
Meredith

Drawing and making