[Noisebridge-discuss] [Space] Yuri's Night Noisebridge presence

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:02:32 UTC 2010

A lot of us will be there Tuesday again to work on things that need to be
done before our next launch on Saturday.  It would probably be a good time
to get together (probably after the meeting) and talk about stuff.

I like the idea of the concrete stuff for anchors, although I suspect
they're more worried about the tethers themselves.  Do you know where we
could borrow something like that?  We'd definitely want to give it back when
we're done.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/