[Noisebridge-discuss] scoop on mysql 6

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:50:56 UTC 2010

Josh,

I am very interested in a Postgres class!
I am quite proficient at using MySQL... so I think I'd  be able to
pick up on Postgres fairly quickly...

I had planned on learning PostgreSQL anyway to help my friend's
business switch to Linux
(turning their backs to windows forever!) and get on Postbooks which
uses Postgres.

Cheers!

~david