[Noisebridge-discuss] Why the IRC trolls are still there [drama]

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:56:14 UTC 2010

I think that Jake made it very clear that he's no longer a part of the
solution on this and the only person with any sort of administrative
power that we have to look to is Andy.

I agree that it would be nice if the channel was not merely
trollsville. I might actually hang out there. The few times I've tried
have been unpleasant.

So Andy, what are the constraints of this problem, security wise, and
what solutions are you willing to consider?

-Kelly