[Noisebridge-discuss] Having an "unemployed employer" for insurance purposes

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:23:34 UTC 2010

There are a number of groups that offer this as a side benefit.  Heck IEEE
offers insurance.  At one point, I was looking into trying to do it under
the auspices of Noisebridge.  I was waiting to see what would happen with
the health care bill to really pursue that.

That's an interesting point on the HMO-style insurance.  Most of these
places just offer the old fashioned kind.  I could only speculate on why
that is so.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/