[Noisebridge-discuss] Why the IRC trolls are still there [drama]

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Fri Mar 26 00:38:33 UTC 2010

Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> Sai Emrys wrote:
 >
> Where's your solidarity for the other members of
> our community?

No, lots of other members of "our" community are pretty much fed up with
your behavior too, Jake. Don't hide behind us. You're being a lulzcow.

Welcome to the internet, trolls will be trolls. Some of us are stable
enough to deal with them and ignore them when necessary.

You've just been amazingly nasty, even to the people who've known you
for a decade, and made excuses for your behavior over the past year.
I've seen some of your private emails, attacking, belittling, bullying
people you're disagreeing with, and they're ghastly.

You might want to reconsider how easily you can be provoked into lashing
out at friends and acquaintances.

If you're truly overwhelmed by private life issues, the responsible
thing to do is step down and hand over control to capable parties, not
matryr-vogue about how busy busy busy you are.

- Ceren