[Noisebridge-discuss] Why the IRC trolls are still there [drama]

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 00:54:56 UTC 2010

So, I can understand this to some extent. IRC drama is, well, IRC drama.

However, right now it sounds like it's hitting other territory, like
personal email accounts and phone systems. That actually leaves the realm of
being "really fucking annoying" and becomes personally invasive and
intrusive, if not illegal.

Regardless of how anyone acts as a friend or associate, it doesn't excuse
others from harassing them in a way that directly affects their life. Keep
that in mind.