[Noisebridge-discuss] Why the IRC trolls are still there [drama]

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri Mar 26 19:43:07 UTC 2010

In all seriousness,  I appreciate that Jake and Andy aren't giving +F to
people until they secure their IRC use. It's clear that anyone with +F
will be subject to attack.

I don't want to hear any more about this until someone steps forward to
take on that responsibility. I'm sure as hell not gonna.
--D