[Noisebridge-discuss] Why the IRC trolls are still there [drama]

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Mar 26 19:51:02 UTC 2010

Excerpts from davidfine's message of Fri Mar 26 12:43:07 -0700 2010:
> In all seriousness,  I appreciate that Jake and Andy aren't giving +F to
> people until they secure their IRC use. It's clear that anyone with +F
> will be subject to attack.
>
> I don't want to hear any more about this until someone steps forward to
> take on that responsibility. I'm sure as hell not gonna.

Could shared "ownership" of the channel work?
Run an IRC client running in a
screen session, connecting over SSL, and just share keys to that
account.

Why tie "ownership" of the channel to a person, personality, or
pseudonym?
Just share access to a bot