[Noisebridge-discuss] Are you anyone's favorite person? [drama]

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:24:21 UTC 2010

You know, I know that this thread was just a troll, and I found it
pretty obnoxious, but it is nice to think about your favorite people,
no?  And it's really hard to think of who my least favorite people
would be.  It's hard to pick favorites too but only because I have so
many awesome, wonderful people in my life, I can't possibly narrow it
down to just 3.  Although Joachim makes it for sure.

Anyway. Group hug, guys!

-K