[Noisebridge-discuss] two black bookshelves: missing, please return

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:34:34 UTC 2010

Actually they're in the darkroom now, filled with stuff.  Go take a
look.  I'd really rather not move them now, because it took quite a
while to get the darkroom organized enough to walk around in and work
in.  And we are actually working in it on a regular basis.  So perhaps
in "trade" (although it's all Noisebridge, to my mind) I can help you
build/procure a couple more bookshelves.

The third bookshelf appeared to be missing shelves and slugs.  We
figured out a reasonable hack to make new slugs, and it shouldn't be
too hard to cut new shelves from wood.

Where were you planning on putting them?  We took them because it
didn't seem like there was any immediately obvious place for them to
go if they were for holding books.

-Kelly